Located at 112 S. 2nd Street on the east side of the courthouse is The Bristow Hotel. Back in 1909, when the Bristow Hotel was first built, they advertised themselves as a New Stone Building, Fireproof, Clean, Up to Date and was only $1 a day. At the time it was built it was the finest hotel in Ozark. The Bristow Hotel remained open until the 1980's when it was then turned into apartments and at one point earlier in time a portion of the original lobby was partitioned off for use as the local bus terminal. This was later used for a variety of other local businesses. Yet, when looking at the architecture, you can definitely imagine a time when this was an outstanding place for visitors to the area to stay the night. The Bristow Hotel is a two-story vernacular style commercial building that was built for a local man by the name of George Bristow. The Bristow Hotel is on the National Register of Historic Places and is significant to Ozark for it's construction of locally quarried limestone with a rusticated ashlar finish.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
Currently there are two businesses on the first floor of the building. One being a hair salon, and the other being a flower shop. The top floor is currently a residence.